Crafty-ness

With an addiction to hobby lobby and pinterest, there is no real need to explain why I love to create! I have two little cousins that I love to craft for and with they are always an inspiration. I love turning an everyday item into something chic and unique!

Friday, March 23, 2012

TuTu Fun

Tomorrow I am going to a baby shower and was asked to make a diaper cake for the shower.

 The parents are KU fans therefore I decided to make a KU tutu for the little one.  It turned out so cute, and there are even sparkles in the red however you cannot see them in the pictures.  I put the bow together to where you can attach it to the tutu for a little something extra or you can wear it in a headband or as a hair bow.  




I was told the baby's room colors are blue, green and purple, so I went with that for the cake.  I had such a good time making it, hidden in the cake are two baby bottles and then there are gerber daisy hair bows in the front.  The sparkly initials are that of the baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment