Crafty-ness

With an addiction to hobby lobby and pinterest, there is no real need to explain why I love to create! I have two little cousins that I love to craft for and with they are always an inspiration. I love turning an everyday item into something chic and unique!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Little Letters

Once again I have been bit by the Pinterest bug and fell in love with creating girly little frames with initials in them.  They were SO inexpensive to make.  I purchased a $3 frame from Dollar General and then went to hobby lobby for sparkly paper and an initial or two which cost about a $1.50.  I had the tulle and jewels already so really this was just something fun for me to make for a couple girly girls to display in their bedroom.


Some of the Letters, with the edges painted ready to go
The finished product!  I had so much fun making these and like I said it was so inexpensive!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment